Class during Free Week are first come, first served. Classes may reach capacity so arrive early.
Fall 2023 Rec Fit Classes
Monday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI): 6 a.m. - 6:45a.m. @ Function Fitness with Demetrios
Monday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI): 12:10 p.m. - 12:40 p.m. @ Function Fitness with Eric
Tuesday: Exercise Science Variety Class (FREE CLASS): 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. @ RC212
Tuesday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI): 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. @ Functional Fitness with Demetrios
Tuesday: Cardio Hip Hop: 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. @ RC 213 with Tiffany
Wednesday: Cycling: 6 a.m. - 6:45 a.m. @ RC213 with Tim
Wednesday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI): 12:10 p.m. - 12:40 p.m. @BG019 with Eric
Wednesday: Cardio Hip Hop: 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. @ RC 212 with Tiffany
Thursday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI): 12:10 p.m. - 12:40 p.m. @ Function Fitness with Eric
Thursday: Cardio Strength Intervals (CSI) : 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. @ Functional Fitness with Demetrios
Thursday: Cardio Hip Hop: 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. @ RC 213 with Tiffany
How to Register:
Rec Fit Registration requires two steps.
Step 1. Complete the Rec Fit Waiver for 2023-2024. To review the walk-thru guide for completing a Rec Fit Waiver, Click Here.
Step 2: Register for Rec Fit Classes for Fall 2023. To review the walk-thru guide for completing a registration for a Rec Fit Class (Credit Card Only), Click Here.
Step 2a: If wanting to register for classes by cash, check, or wellness voucher, please stop by the Front Office at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Please note that the online portal only accepts registrations completed with credit card.
To register with cash or check, please see the attendant at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center Front Office during Office Hours, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
There is no online registration for cash or check.
There will be no payroll deduction options for the Fall 2021 semester.
Need Additional Assistance?
The only times Recreation Services will issue refunds are for the following:
- Recreation Services cancels the class due to lack of enrollment or instructor cancellation.
- Participants relocate from the university.
- Participants have a documented medical issue that prevents them from participating.
- Failure to attend or not being able to make a class does not constitute a refund as the registration removes a spot for an additional patron to register.
- To attend a fitness class, you must be a current Ball State affiliate. All class attendees must complete the Rec-Fit Waiver and you must present Ball State photo ID to your instructor at the beginning of each class.
- We encourage you to arrive approximately 10 minutes early to all classes so class may start on time.
- There will be no in-person registration with the instructor.
- Class schedules are dependent upon instructor availability and space availability may change at any time.
- We welcome suggestions from our patrons regarding the Rec Fit class schedule. Please contact Eric Macha.
- Class disruption can lead to being asked to leave the class for the day and possible revocation of privileges for future classes.
- Ball State University Students, Faculty, Staff, Retiree, and Alumni, along with their spouses and dependents (must be 18 years or older) are eligible to participate in Rec Fit classes.
- Community members are not eligible to participate in Rec Fit classes.
Building Names/Room Names