Pay for your Rec Fit Passes with credit card, and log into your new Recreation Services Membership Portal. If you wish to pay with cash, check, voucher, payroll deduction, or gift card, please see the attendant at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center Front Office. There is no online registration for non-card payment methods.
REC Fit Pass Options
*REC Fit Passes grant access to open attendance classes ONLY. REC Fit Passes DO NOT grant access to Enrollment Bases classes.
- Unlimited Summer Semester: $45
- 20 Classes: $40
- 10 Classes: $30
- 5 Classes: $20
- Single Day: $8
*Upon purchase of a 5, 10, or 20 class pass you may pick up your physical REC Fit "Punch Card" from the SRWC Front Office. You must present the punch card and a photo ID to your instructor before class. They will mark your card before each class attended. Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Unlimited Passes are electronic. There is no need to pick up a pass.
Summer 2019 Schedule
Open Attendance classes run from Monday, May 13th - Friday, July 19th
ENROLLMENT BASED CLASSES
A REC Fit Open Attendance Pass is NOT REQUIRED to register for Enrollment Based classes. Enrollment Based classes are held in five week blocks. Each block has an individual registration period. Enrollment Based class registrations are independent from REC Fit Open Attendance classes, and do have a fee. The fee varies for each class, and is in place to ensure the quality of instruction and equipment. A minimum number of participants is required for enrollment based classes to run. If a class does not run, refunds will be given. Interested patrons should register for enrollment based classes in the registration link below.
No Enrollment Based Classes are Currently Being Offered
How to Register:
Pay for your Rec Fit Passes with credit card, and log into your new Recreation Services Membership Portal. If you wish to pay with cash, check, voucher, payroll deduction, or gift card, please see the attended at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center Front Office. There is no online registration for the previously mentioned payment methods.
- Sign into your account using your BSU information by selecting “Sign in with BSU Username and Password” located in the red box.
- Select “Memberships and Waivers” from the options below.
- Select Duration “Academic Year”, "Semester", "Monthly", and "Day."
- Complete the payment process with credit card.
Please note that the online portal only accepts registrations completed with credit card. To register in-person with cash or check, please see the attendant at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center Front Office.
There is no online registration for cash or check.
Need Additional Assistance?
The only times Recreation Services will issue refunds are for the following:
- Recreation Services cancels the class due to lack of enrollment.
- Participants relocate from the university.
- Participants have a documented medical issue that prevents them from participating.
- To attend a fitness class, you must be a current Ball State affiliate. You must present a valid Rec Fit Pass and Ball State photo ID to your instructor at the beginning of each class.
- We encourage you to arrive approximately 10 minutes early to all classes due to limited space and equipment.
- Class schedules are dependent upon instructor availability and space availability may change at any time.
- We welcome suggestions from our patrons regarding the Rec Fit class schedule. Please contact Matt Miller.
- Class disruption can lead to being asked to leave the class for the day and possible revocation of privileges for future classes.
Physician Clearance Form
Building Names/Room Names