All minor waivers must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
All guest must create their own guest profile within our new portal. An electronic waiver must be on file before any guest pass purchases are made.
- Sponsors can have up to two guests per visit.
- Every guest must have a photo ID.
- A guest pass does not enable a guest to check out equipment.
- The guest pass does not enable a guest to participate in formal or structured programs (REC-FIT, intramural sports, etc.).
- The guest pass MUST be kept in possession of the guest at all times.
- Both IDs are required at each access point.
- All guest must electronically sign the General Waiver in the "Memberships and Waivers" section of your guest profile.
- Access to the Climbing Wall requires an additional wavier.
- The sponsor is responsible for all actions and behavior associated with their guest.
- Solicitation of sponsors in recreation facilities is prohibited and a violation of this service.
- Guest Pass valid for date of purchase only.
To register as a guest and purchase guest passes, visit https://recreation.bsu.edu/ to sign up for our new Recreation Services Portal.
- Register for your guest profile by selecting “Sign Up” located in the top right corner. Follow the steps to create a profile and verify your account.
- Once logged in, select “Memberships and Waivers” and complete a Guest Pass Waiver. This waiver will remain on your guest profile for a year and will allow you to skip this process for future guest passes.
- Complete the checkout process in order to complete your waiver.
Want to pay with cash or check? Swing by the Equipment Room window and simply complete your payment with the attendant to receive your day pass.
Paying with credit card?
- Return to the homepage, select “Guest Pass”
Complete the payment process with credit card.
- Check-in at the Equipment Room window to receive your day pass.
Sign Up for a Guest Pass
Conference/Workshop Guest Pass
Individual conference or workshop guests may use recreational facilities that are usually available only to students, faculty, alumni, and staff.
The cost for a recreation pass is only $30 per person (for a seven-day period). During regularly scheduled recreation times, this pass enables guests to use our:
- two fitness centers
- two swimming pools
- indoor jogging tracks
- two open multipurpose gymnasiums
To get a workshop pass, please contact the assistant director of programs.