All guest must create their own guest profile within our new portal. An electronic waiver must be on file before any guest pass purchases are made.
- Sponsors can have up to one guest per visit.
- Sponsors must stay with their guest at all times. (Must stay in the activity space with the guest)
- Every guest must have a photo ID.
- Guest must be 18 years or older.
- A guest pass does not enable a guest to check out equipment.
- The guest pass does not enable a guest to participate in formal or structured programs (REC-FIT, intramural sports, etc.).
- The guest pass MUST be kept in possession of the guest at all times.
- Both guest and sponsor IDs are required at each access point.
- All guest must electronically sign the General Waiver in the "Memberships and Waivers" section of your guest profile.
- Access to the Climbing Wall requires an additional wavier.
- The sponsor is responsible for all actions and behavior associated with their guest.
- Solicitation of sponsors in recreation facilities is prohibited and a violation of this service.
- Guest Pass valid for date of purchase only.
To register as a guest and purchase guest passes, visit https://recreation.bsu.edu/ to sign up for our Recreation Services Portal.
- Register for your guest profile by selecting “Sign Up” located in the top right corner. Follow the steps to create a profile and verify your account.
- Once logged in, select “Memberships and Waivers” and select/complete the "1 Day Guest Pass" membership.
- Complete the checkout process in order to complete your 1 Day Guest Pass Purchase.
Want to pay with cash or check? Swing by the Front Office during office hours and simply complete your payment with the attendant to receive your day pass.
Sign Up for a Guest Pass
Conference/Workshop Guest Pass
Individual conference or workshop guests may use recreational facilities that are usually available only to students, faculty, alumni, and staff.
The cost for a recreation pass is only $30 per person (for a seven-day period). During regularly scheduled recreation times, this pass enables guests to use our:
- Ball Gym Fitness or SRWC Fitness Centers
- Ball Pool and Lewellen Pool
- Main Floor Basketball Gym
- Functional Fitness Room
- Racquetball Courts
To get a workshop pass, please contact the Recreation Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.