Recreation Facility Closures
Update as of July 1st, 2020
Beginning July 6th, 2020, Recreation Services will begin a phased approach to re-opening, starting with the Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) Fitness Center. Please note, based on available staffing and appropriate safety measures, hours and programming will be limited. Review the Update from the Office of Recreation Services for a detailed list of guidelines, procedures, and program/facility closures.
- SRWC Fitness Center Hours will be Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and CLOSED on the weekends beginning July 6th, 2020.
- SRWC Front Office Hours will be Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and CLOSED on the weekends beginning July 6th, 2020.
- Operation hours and days are subject to change.
- Employees needing access to office suites only may call 765-717-2552 between 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Students, employees and community members who need to retrieve belongings from lockers in our facilities may do so by contacting Ben Peak.
- For all other questions or concerns, you may contact us by phone Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- For additional resources and updates about how Ball State University is responding to COVID-19, visit bsu.edu/coronavirus.
Read the Recreation Services Reopening Plan