Ball State provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of the position. Contact Kate Stoss at 765-285-1036 for assistance.
Ball State is a great place to work! Current job openings at the university are available online, so if you’re interested in working here, you can view and apply for a position 24/7.
Please note the following:
- Unless otherwise noted, all job applicants are required to apply electronically in our jobs system.
- You must meet all stated minimum requirements to apply for a position.
- As required by federal law, you must be currently eligible to work in the United States to be considered for a position.
Search Job Openings
Ball State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply for a Job at Ball State University
Review the information you need before you apply.
- Visit Jobs at Ball State and select the type of position classification you are interested in by clicking on the links beneath the photographs.
- Search for a job.
- In the left-hand menu, select “Search Jobs.”
- In the search results, click on the job title to view the posting’s details.
- You can bookmark the job, print the job posting, or apply.
- Click on “Apply for this Job.”
- Complete each section of the application:
- personal information
- supplemental questions
- education history
- employment history
- professional references
- applicant documents
- voluntary self-identification of disability or veteran’s status
- Check for errors and submit.
Log Out/Log In for Security
Make sure to log out every time you leave the site. You will be able to log in again using your username and password. To keep your personal data safe, the system will log you out automatically if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Where to Access Jobs at Ball State
Access jobs from any computer with internet access. Note: Our site works with Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, or Chrome.
Explore and Settle In
Learn more about the university and find other resources to help you settle in.
Muncie, Indiana, is a community of more than 70,000 in east central Indiana. It has consistently been named among the most affordable college towns in the United States.
Find housing, schools, utilities, moving companies, and more.
Take a Virtual Tour