The Masters Swimming program offers a workout that meets anyone’s needs. During practices, all swimmers will complete similar yet personalized workouts with distances and sets modified depending on ability. The coaching staff will help you define measurable goals and choose appropriate workouts allowing you to measure your progress.
Masters Swimming Coach
We practice three times a week—Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays will be from 6-7 p.m. at Lewellen Pool. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be shared with open recreation.
Sessions on Saturdays will be from 8:30-9:30 a.m. at the Ball Gym Pool.
For specific dates and to register please register below.
Program Fees and Registration
- Affiliate: $80 per semester
- Non-affiliate: $104 per semester
Steps to Sign up for Masters Swim
- Visit https://recreation.bsu.edu/ to log into your new Recreation Services Membership Portal.
- Sign into your account using your BSU information by selecting "Sign in with BSU Username and Password".
- Once logged in, select “Programs and Registrations” from the options below.
Select “Masters” from a list of options.
- Complete the payment process with credit card.
For those who do not have a BSU log-in, register for your guest profile by selecting “Sign Up” located in the top right corner. Follow the steps to create a profile and verify your account.