building, named after a former university physician, houses the Health Center,
which provides ambulatory health care for sick and injured students. It comprises a walk-in clinic and pharmacy on the first floor, Women’s Center and Health Education on the second floor, and a physical therapy unit on the lower level. The QuickClinic, located on the lower level, provides
health services to university employees.
Amelia T. Wood, former physician and director of the Ball State student Health Center from 1930 to 1955.
Year completed: 1964; renovated in 1997