historic residential property once belonged to members of the Ball family. It
is now home to the university's E.B. and Bertha C. Ball Center, which offers continuing education programs to
the local community in the form of classes, seminars, and workshops. The center
is located near Minnetrista.
Edmund B. and Bertha C. Ball; Edmund was one of the five Ball brothers who donated the land that became Ball State University.
Year completed: 1912