Part of the Cooper Science
Complex, this building houses an observatory, weather station, and the Departments of Chemistry and Physics and Astronomy. The other buildings in this complex include
Cooper Life Science Building and Cooper Nursing Building.
Robert H. Cooper, a professor of biology and former chair of the Department of Biology (on faculty from 1935-1968).
Year completed: 1967; renovated in 2001