Search below for services overseen by the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, as well as other resources for faculty offered by other units at Ball State University.
For many prospective employees, career integration of a spouse or partner is a key factor in choosing to accept a job offer at an institution. We've partnered with employers in East Central Indiana to provide career opportunities to make your family's transition to our community an easy one. Learn more.
Services and Resources
Community Engagement Faculty Toolkit
The 2019-2020 Community Engagement Faculty Learning Community collaborated across colleges and beyond campus to develop a toolkit for faculty interested in community engagement. This resources has been updated for 2022.
- Definitions of outreach, engagement, immersive learning, and community-engaged research
- Priorities in Muncie and East Central Indiana
- Tools to prepare students and faculty
- Insights from community partners
- Campus resources, policies, and procedures
- Ways to document community-engaged activities
- Ideas for online community engagement
- Templates and other materials for community-engaged projects
Download a PDF version of the toolkit here.