The Creative Teaching Grants promotes instructional creativity and experimentation.
The University Creative Teaching Committee administers the award and chooses awardees.
Full-time faculty interested in applying should access the application manual available from the link below.
Applications should be submitted electronically and are due February 13, 2023.
General Grant Criteria
- benefit to the University
- clarity of intention
- creative pedagogical approach
- degree of student involvement
- unique qualities
Creative Teaching Committee
- Chair: Jill Bradley-Levine, Educational Studies (term ends 2024)
- Stephen Campbell, School of Music (term ends 2023)
- Taiping Ho, Criminal Justice and Criminology (term ends 2024)
- Christina Jones, Nutrition and Health Science (term ends 2023)
- Juntae Jake Son, CMID (term ends 2024)
- Imran Syed, Management (term ends 2024)
- Kevin Moloney, School of Journalism and Strategic Communication (term ends 2024)