The Creative Teaching Grants promotes instructional creativity and experimentation.
The University Creative Teaching Committee administers the award and chooses awardees.
Full-time faculty interested in applying should access the application manual available from the link below.
Applications should be submitted electronically and are due February 15, 2021.
General Grant Criteria
- benefit to the University
- clarity of intention
- creative pedagogical approach
- degree of student involvement
- unique qualities
Creative Teaching Committee
- Chair: Peggy Fisher, Communication Studies (term ends 2021)
- Secretary: Stephen Campbell, School of Music (term ends 2022)
- Taiping Ho, Criminal Justice and Criminology (term ends 2021)
- David Martin, Applied Business Studies (term ends 2021)
- Christina Jones, Nutrition and Health Science (term ends 2022)
- Matthew Wilson, Architecture (term ends 2021)
- Evette Simmons-Reed, Special Education (term ends 2021)
- Grace Witty, Undergraduate Student (term ends 2021)
- Josh Rauguth, Graduate Student (term ends 2021)