Navigate for Faculty
Welcome back to the spring semester! Over the course of the last year, we have been working hard to prepare for faculty, students, and staff to fully utilize EAB Navigate, Ball State’s new student success management system. We are inviting all faculty to use Navigate to help strengthen our coordinated efforts to support students. Through early alerts and progress reports triggered by faculty, advisors and other student success staff, we will be able to intervene and support students earlier. This will help them achieve successful academic outcomes.
Below, please find the 2023 Spring Progress Reporting Schedule:
Full Term Undergraduate Courses
- Attendance Verification: January 17 - January 23
- Early Alerts: January 27 - February 6
- Midterm: February 20 - March 3
First Half Term Undergraduate Courses
- Early Alerts: January 17 - January 23
- Midterm: January 30 - February 5
Second Half Term Undergraduate Courses
- Early Alerts: March 20 - March 26
- Midterm: April 3 - April 9
The Navigate implementation team has developed a series of helpful resources for faculty and staff to learn more about EAB Navigate. These resources include:
· A Canvas site with videos and resources;
· A series of training opportunities; and,
· Tools that outline our early alert and progress reporting schedule.
Please see the Progress Report Completion Guide which outlines the way you can provide student feedback through our early alert and mid-term progress reporting campaigns.
Additional EAB Navigate Resources
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.