Navigate for Faculty
Welcome back to the fall semester! Over the course of the last year, we have been working hard to prepare for faculty, students, and staff to fully utilize EAB Navigate, Ball State’s new student success management system. We are inviting all faculty to use Navigate to help strengthen our coordinated efforts to support students. Through early alerts and progress reports triggered by faculty, advisors and other student success staff, we will be able to intervene and support students earlier. This will help them achieve successful academic outcomes.
Below, please find the 2023 Fall Progress Reporting Schedule:
Full Term Undergraduate Courses
- Attendance Verification: August 28 - September 5
- Early Alerts: September 11 - September 18
- Midterm: October 2 - October 20
First Half Term Undergraduate Courses
- Early Alerts: August 28 - September 5
- Midterm: September 11 - September 18
Second Half Term Undergraduate Courses
- Early Alerts: October 30 - November 5
- Midterm: November 13 - November 20
The Navigate implementation team has developed a series of helpful resources for faculty and staff to learn more about EAB Navigate. These resources include:
· A Canvas site with videos and resources;
· A series of training opportunities; and,
· Tools that outline our early alert and progress reporting schedule.
Please see the Progress Report Completion Guide which outlines the way you can provide student feedback through our early alert and mid-term progress reporting campaigns.
Additional EAB Navigate Resources
Please contact email@example.com.