Student PrintSmart is a printing service for students that allows you to print remotely to any printer you choose. PrintSmart printers are conveniently located at various locations across campus, including in all campus libraries.
Find a PrintSmart Location
Student PrintSmart allows students to:
The Student PrintSmart logo is visible on all printers connected to this program.
- Submit a print job online.
- Print up to 600 black-and-white pages or impressions or up to 120 color pages or impressions per semester at no cost.
- Release print jobs through MobilePrint from any PrintSmart printer.
- Print securely and privately; only you can release and see your print jobs.
- Save waste: each print job defaults to duplex (two-sided printing) and reduces tray trash by not printing until the job is released.
You can find more information about PrintSmart through our Technology HelpDesk.
If you have questions about the process or would like assistance, please contact the Technology HelpDesk to submit a ticket or call 765-285-1517 to speak with a HelpDesk representative.