Health Lifestyle Center
- The HLC is a community-based resource center focused on improving the health and well-being of individuals in our community while providing information, consultation, and support for making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition support is offered through One on One Nutrition consultation with a Ball State Nutrition Student.
- For more information about this service visit the Health Lifestyle Center’s Website or call 765-285-1293.
IU Health Ball Memorial, Outpatient Nutrition Services
- Nutritional counseling is provided by a Registered Dietitian (R.D). who will individualize meal plans and help clients make unique, positive lifestyle changes.
- Specialized diet instruction for individuals with diabetes, over/underweight concerns, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, gastrointestinal disorders, food allergies, eating disorders, and all other diagnoses requiring nutritional intervention can be provided.
- A written physician order and appointment are required for this FREE service.
- Appointments can be arranged through Patient Financial Navigation by faxing an order to 765.741.2903.
- For questions and more information, please call 765.747.4410
- Counseling sessions take place at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Bariatric and Medical Weight Loss
- located at 2901 W. Jackson Street Muncie, IN 47304.
- Nutrition facts and allergen information for all Ball State-prepared items are available. Use NetNutrition on your computer or any mobile device.