"Simply put, when you improve the workplace, you improve people's lives."
What is Engagement?
Engagement refers to the emotional connection employees feel to their jobs and their employers. Employees' investment and alignment with the success of their team and organization goes beyond job satisfaction. Engaged employees are more likely to enjoy their work and perform better. Studies conducted by Gallup also reveal that engagement can have a significant impact on a person's overall well-being.
There are three types of Employees
- Highly involved
- More productive
- Performance drivers in themselves and others
- Productive but not connected
- Not Enthusiastic
- Maybe satisfied, but lack passion
- Go through the motions
- Miss more workdays
- Psychologically absent
- Unhappy with their work
- Resentful their needs are not being met
- Share their unhappiness with other