BigFuture Scholarship Search is a free, searchable database to locate scholarships, internships, grants, and loans that match your education level, talents, and background. This scholarship search claims students will find potential opportunities from a database of more than 2,200 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $6 billion in available aid.
Search more than 8,000 scholarships, fellowships, grants, and other financial aid award opportunities. You can:
- Look through the whole list of scholarships below, arranged in order of closest deadline
- Narrow your list with "Search by keyword." Enter a keyword about the type of award you're looking for
- Use the filters to see only awards for certain award types, locations, level of study, and more
College Toolkit contains a database of scholarship opportunities for students to search and offers online application forms for select scholarships.
FastWeb claims to be the leading online resource in finding scholarships to help you pay for school..
GoodCall is a database the lets you filter scholarship search results and more base on criteria such as academic interests or demographics.
This site has resources for Hispanic students. HACU fulfills its mission by:
- promoting the development of member colleges and universities
- improving access to and the quality of postsecondary educational opportunities for Hispanic students
- meeting the needs of businesses, industry, and government through the development and sharing of resources, information and expertise
Military.com has resources and information for in assisting paying for your education.
Peterson’s Scholarship Search is database provided by the college guide publisher. It is one of the largest undergraduate scholarship databases available. It connects students with more than 1.9 million scholarships, grants, and awards worth nearly $10 billion.
Scholarship Experts has a database containing over 3.6 million awards worth over $14 billion.
ScholarshipHelp.org is a website that educates students about scholarship access and the necessary requirements for achieving maximum financial aid. It also provides information, free of charge, to help students avoid scholarship scam artists and misleading authors who promise “secrets” to what is essentially publicly available information.