Whether you’re a manager, administrator, human resource professional, project manager, technician, or other business professional, you can enhance your skills in the areas of marketing, communications, community affairs, and media relations with an online, on-campus, or blended graduate certificate in public relations corporate communications.
In these competitive and rapidly changing times, the flexibility of this online graduate certificate program and the study of public relations case studies and campaigns may be the advantage you need. Additionally, upon consultation with the graduate program director, some courses taken in the certificate program may apply toward a master’s degree in public relations.
You may take these courses in any order.
All of these courses are taught by faculty in Ball State's School of Journalism and Strategic Communication:
- New PR565 PR Campaigns (3 credits)
- PR662 Case studies of global, digital and ethical PR practice (3 credits)
- PR664 PR evaluation techniques (3 credits)
6 or More Credits
You may choose two courses from any of the following offered through Ball State’s Miller College of Business:
- Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- Survey of Economics (3 credits)
- Corporate Finance (3 credits)
- Operations Management (3 credits)
- Entrepreneurship Leadership (3 credits)
- Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- Survey of Marketing (3 credits)
For course numbers and descriptions, please consult our Graduate Catalog.
More about Online Learning
Ready to Apply?
Are you interested in our program? Then it’s time to apply!