Are You Ready to Take Steps to Improve Your Health?
Sometimes, making changes isn’t easy, but when you find your own motivation and take change one step at a time, it’s achievable.
Health coaching can help you make the positive changes you want to make—and stick with them! Working Well health coaching programs will guide you toward your health goals by helping you to:
- understand your current health behaviors, strengths and challenges
- create a plan for change that fits your lifestyle
- overcome obstacles and break down barriers to change
- find what motivates you
- remember to reward yourself for your progress
- learn about healthy behaviors
- gain self-insight by using interactive tools
- monitor your habits by using helpful trackers
It’s free confidential service for all Ball State employees. To learn more, contact Wellness Coordinator Jenni Flanagan.