To live in University Apartments, you must fit at least one of the following descriptions:
- a student with spouse or partner
- a student with dependent children
- upper-level or graduate single student (60 or more credit hours)
- a student who is 21 years of age or older
- a student who has lived in a Ball State residence hall for at least two years
You must be admitted to the University and all account holds must be cleared before you will be sent a contract. As a resident of our apartment communities, you must be enrolled in at least eight undergraduate credit hours per semester or six graduate credit hours per semester at Ball State.
Single students below junior status are not eligible unless they have lived in a Ball State residence hall for at least two years or are at least 21 years old. Students with disabilities may be assigned, by recommendation of Disability Services, to a limited number of modified units.
If University Apartments don’t meet your needs, we encourage you to check out our other campus housing options for students.