At University Apartments there are five different types of floor plans with one, two, or three bedrooms available. These include larger townhouse-style units as well as apartments for residents with disabilities. A few apartments can be rented furnished, or you may select furnishings to rent that reflect your own style from our preferred vendor, CORT. And like Ball State's campus, our buildings are tobacco-free.
Floor Plans 3D Tours Video Walkthroughs
- air conditioning – provided in both Anthony Apartments and Scheidler apartments with some exception dependent on Scheidler unit type.
- community room – includes a widescreen TV, stereo sound system, kitchen, and movable furniture, available for residents at no charge.
- laundry facilities – low-cost washers and dryers operated by credit card (through an app) or coins.
- maintenance – routine maintenance and repairs provided by our own personnel.
- parking – lots for residents and visitors conveniently located close to the units.
- pets – for an additional fee and residents must follow the University Apartment Pet Policy.
- programs – social and educational activities organized to build a sense of community and connection.
- recreation areas – available for adults and children, including a sand volleyball pit and playgrounds.
University Apartments are an affordable and convenient option for student and staff. Many places require residents to pay their own utilities, but our rent includes:
- trash removal
- internet service
At University Apartments, we have a limited number of furnished apartments available for rent at an increased cost. When you apply online for an apartment, make sure to indicate your preference for this type of unit.
However, if you would rather select your own furnishings, CORT, Ball State's preferred vendor, can help with a variety of rental packages that start at $55 per month when you share the costs with a roommate. Their furnishings can complete your living room, bedroom, dining room, study, or patio area.
Visit CORT’s Website
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.