Our diverse majors and minors prepare students for a wide range of high-demand sectors—from marketing and international business to sales, fashion merchandising, and apparel design.
Expert faculty mentors will outfit you with a solid foundation in business, sales, and marketing before challenging you to apply classroom knowledge to achieve solutions for businesses and communities. You’ll engage in hands-on research and projects alongside top professionals in industry-driven, technology-rich centers and studios.
That blend of experiential learning, personalized instruction, and professional networking outfits you with the confidence, expertise, and connections to achieve a fulfilling, successful career.
Relevant Degrees That are in Demand
We offer two distinct degrees, each of which offers a leading curriculum paired with hands-on learning.
- Our marketing major prepares you to lead in a range of in-demand careers as creative brand managers, strategists, and sales executives.
- Our international business major offers an individualized course of study that blends cultural exploration and business savvy with a global context.
- Our professional selling major focuses on professional selling, sales technology, and sales management, working alongside industry leaders. The degree is the first of its kind in Indiana.
- Our fashion merchandising major outfits you with comprehensive understanding of the ever-changing fashion industry and related fields, such as manufacturing and distribution.
- Our apparel design major pairs the study of current fashion trends with illustration, and pattern making and modification, contemporary sewing, draping, and tailoring techniques.
If you’re pursuing another major, consider one of our related minors:
Advance your career with our graduate offerings:
Real-World Learning is Our Distinction
Research and experiential learning fuel classroom instruction in state-of-the-art spaces, including the Center for Advancement of Digital Marketing and Analytics (CADMA) and the Center for Professional Selling. Learn more about our program’s focus on hands-on experiences paired with professional connections that give you a competitive edge: