Who are we?
- We study, teach, and advocate for nonviolent philosophies, the prevention of conflict, and peacebuilding strategies shown to be successful.
- We seek to be a resource to BSU and the Central Indiana community regarding the peaceful resolution, reduction, and prevention of conflict.
- We offer an undergraduate minor comparable with undergraduate majors.
What is our mission?
- To pursue research on structural and direct forms of violence and conflict.
- To implement nonviolent strategies to resolve conflict.
- To offer mediation services to individuals, groups, and organization.
- To train people in conflict resolution, mediation, peacebuilding, leadership, meditation, and sportspersonship skills.
- To pursue public diplomacy, sports diplomacy, and cultural exchange as part of local, regional, national, and international projects designed to promote mutual understanding, appreciation, cooperation, and respect.
Where are we located?
310 McKinley Avenue
Muncie, IN 47306
White house across from South Shelter bus stop!
Our Fall 2018 hours are:
9 AM-4 PM Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
9 AM-5 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays
Do drop by!
Want to know more?
To stay up to date with news and information about the Peace Center, call (765) 285-1622, email us to join our discussion list, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and sign up for our newsletters! We welcome hearing from you!