The Peace Center house on McKinley
Since 1988, the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies has had a presence on the Ball State campus. It was evident during that time that the student body and campus community needed a place to be educated on international issues while raising awareness on diversity.
Over the years, we’ve added a minor, offered services on meditation and mediation, published newsletters, and organized events including the Benjamin V. Cohen Peace Conference.
Click here to learn more about our history!
Peace Center Directors
Phyllis Zimmerman 1988-2002
- George Wolfe 2002-2006
Roger Hollands 2006-2007 (Interim Director)
- Lindsey Blom 2014 (Interim Director)
- Maria Hernandez Finch 2019 (Interim Director)
- Lawrence Gerstein 2006 to present
- Aashna Banerjee 2018 to present
- Kailah Glock 2016-2018
- Hunter Sully 2014-2016
- Tacianna Indovina 2012-2014
- Emily Elder 2010-2012
- Elizabeth Earl 2008-2010
- Doris Kirkpatrick 2006-2008