At the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies, we offer multiple opportunities for the development of students, faculty, and researchers.
- A minor in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution which is compatible with all undergraduate majors.
- An internship at the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies for BSU undergraduate students which counts towards academic credit.
- The bi-annual Benjamin V. Cohen Peace Conference where community activists, students, and scholars from all disciplines present their strategies, research, and recommendations related to peacemaking and peace-building.
- Benjamin V. Cohen Peace Grant Program which awards funds to Ball State faculty members and graduate students for research in fields related to progress toward a peaceful world.
- The Benjamin V. Cohen Peace Travel Fund.
To learn more about the work and legacy of Benjamin V. Cohen, click here!