Now Available In eBill!
To avoid the lag between your request and processing your payment by your 529 Plan providers, we encourage you to explore our eBill 529 payment option. Learn more.
- Withdrawal and payment to BSU from your 529 Plan happens instantly online.
- Payments will be limited to the current semester tuition.
- Check the drop menu to select your 529 Plan.
- If your plan is not included, 529 providers are added frequently.
- Indiana CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plans are accepted.
Payments from 529 Plans should not exceed the current semester tuition, and must include the student’s name and Ball State ID number. Payment should be sent directly to the Student Financial Services office at:
Ball State University
Office of Student Financial Services
Lucina Hall, Room B32
Muncie, IN 47306
Some things to consider:
- If your 529 Plan Payment will not arrive by the due date, please remit the Total Amount Due or Deferment Amount by the due date.
- You are responsible for knowing the amount your 529 provider is sending to Ball State and that the amount does not exceed the current semester tuition balance.
- Payments that are in excess of the current semester tuition balance will be returned to the 529 Plans.
- The University will not accept payments intended for off-campus living or other personal expenses.
The following 529 Plans require Ball State to bill the state after the add/drop period ends:
Please contact your plan administrator to learn more about accessing your funds or for additional information.
Not only do you get to learn from faculty who are leaders in their fields, but you can do so at one of the most competitive prices in the Midwest.