Ball State University is pleased to partner with Convera, formerly known as Western Union Business Solutions.
- You can pay in your home currency or in the currency of your choice direct from your mobile, tablet, or desktop device.
- Pay online using local payment options or by bank transfer.
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks' retail rates.
- There are no transaction charges from Ball State University for foreign currency.
- Your payment will include reference information to ensure that it reaches your student account quickly.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
How to Make a Payment
- Log into MyBSU, select Self Service Banner then eBill.
- Select item to pay and checkout.
- Choose to pay by foreign currency.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact the office of Student Financial Services.
If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Convera, formerly Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1 (402) 884-3041 or by email.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Ball State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts that exceed current semester charges. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.