- No personal hardware is permitted.
- Complimentary climbing shoes and harnesses are available for checkout.
Open to all full access members, the indoor climbing wall features a 36-foot-tall and 42-foot-wide wall with over 1,500 square feet of top rope climbing and bouldering. The climbing wall features challenges for climbers of all ability levels. No experience is necessary to climb!
Book the wall to host your next Ball State University event! Ball State-affiliated rentals include two hours of private climbing, climbing wall staff, and climbing equipment for up to 20 participants. Contact us for available dates and registration information.
- $125 for Ball State-affiliated groups
- $175 for groups or events not affiliated with Ball State
*Groups or events not affiliated with Ball State are required to sign a contract and provide proof of insurance. Please contact us for more information.
The Belay Clinic covers:
- Break Underhand Slide (BUS) Belay Technique
- ATC belay devices
- proper use and tie-ins of harnesses
- belay commands
Belay Clinics are held Monday - Thursday each week from 5pm-7pm.
Participants must check-in with the desk attendant 15 minutes prior to the start of the clinic. No registration needed. Clinics are limited to 8 participants. Availability is subject to change based on staffing and adjusted hours.