Lost Permits

If you lose your parking permit, please report it as lost by contacting our office. We will replace it for $25.

Stolen Permits

If a parking permit is stolen, we will replace it at no charge.

Please report it as stolen by contacting our office. You will also need to provide a police report.


The University will revoke your parking privileges for one calendar year—and you may face additional disciplinary actions—if you do either of the following:

  • falsely report a parking permit was lost or stolen
  • display a parking permit that has been report lost or stolen

Questions or Concerns?

Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.

Send Question or Comment       Contact Us