Commuter, stadium, general, restricted, and residence hall permits must be purchased online. Night passes must be purchased in person at the Office of Parking Services.
- Review the types of permits to determine which one you need.
- Visit the Parking Services' online portal page.
- Click “Log in” at the top of the page and then on the “Affiliated Login” button.
- Log in with your Ball State username and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Get Permits” and follow the directions.
We accept the following payment options:
Eligible faculty and staff may also use a payroll deduction.
If the location you want is full, you may put your name on a waiting list.
To do so:
- Visit the online portal.
- Select “Add/Edit Wait Lists.”
- Under “Currently Available Waitlists,” select the lot(s) you want.
Being placed on a waiting list does not guarantee a permit will become available for that lot. We recommend you purchase a permit for another available lot while you are on the waiting list.
If a permit becomes available, you will receive an email.
If you already have a permit and are upgrading it or making an exchange, be sure to bring your current permit with you. A new permit will not be issued until we receive the one you already have.
Special Parking Concerns
People with special parking situations or concerns should contact the Office of Parking Services at 765-285-1208 for assistance.
We recognize the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances and may offer suggestions in keeping with the University's parking regulations. Other special permits may be issued and must be used as instructed.
Questions or Concerns?
Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.
Send Question or Comment Contact Us