Parking Privileges may be revoked for any of the following situations:
- displaying a permit that belongs to another student, employee, or department
- displaying a permit that has been reported lost or stolen
- displaying a permit that has been revoked
- displaying a permit that has been altered or falsified
- registering a vehicle that belongs to another student or employee
Involvement in any of the above situations will result in being cited for improper registration and possibly being towed at the owner or operator’s expense.
Parking privileges will be suspended for one calendar year and other disciplinary action may be taken.
As long as your parking privileges are revoked, you may not park on Ball State University property. Each time a revoked vehicle is found on campus, it will be cited for improper registration.
Questions or Concerns?
Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.
Send Question or Comment Contact Us