Immersive Learning Student Team Award
2024 DEADLINE: MARCH 29, 2024 NOMINATE NOW
Teamwork and collaboration are essential components of a successful immersive learning project. Each year, Immersive Learning recognizes a student team that went above and beyond the requirements of their immersive learning class to produce uncommon results for their partner and our local community.
Teams will be judged on how well they met student learning objectives for the course, created a collaborative environment, used creative problem-solving to overcame obstacles, and applied previous knowledge to produce a positive or significant impact on the community.
“Teams” may be comprised of an entire immersive learning class or could be a smaller group within a class that really stood out in their efforts.
To be eligible, immersive learning teams must be:
- From immersive learning course in the current academic year
- A group of three or more undergraduate students
- Working with a community partner to solve a community challenge
- Creating a final product, service, or other deliverable for a community partner or partners
- Outstanding as to their level of enthusiasm, effort, and impact
- Self-nominated or recommended by a faculty member, academic department, or community partner.
In order to be considered, nominations must be submitted on InfoReady. Winning teams will be honored at the Immersive Learning Showcase with a certificate of recognition.