The Reference Collection and Government Publications provides access to comprehensive and specialized encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks and other research resources. University Libraries is also part of the Federal Depository Library and Indiana State Depository System that includes the wealth of information created by U.S. government and Indiana state agencies.
Use OneSearch to find items in these collections. Expert research assistance is available via Ask A Librarian or contact Research and Teaching Services staff.
This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law (Title 44 United States Code). Consult with Reference/Information Desk personnel about access.
- Explore specialized encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other resources by browsing the shelves of the Reference Collection or by using OneSearch.
- Locate U.S. and Indiana government census information, agency reports, documents, and hearings by using OneSearch.
- Visit and study in spaces designed to meet your needs: comfortable lounge seating, tables for large projects or group work, and individual dual-screen workstations.
- Use Microsoft, Adobe and other software.
- Scan, print, and email documents