Education, Music and Media offers a wide-ranging mix of collections and services, providing subject expertise in education and music, and combining a variety of media formats.
Visit us to check out DVDs, CDs, digital equipment, music scores and books, educational games, and cultural objects. The area also offers materials to support K-12 teaching in all subjects, music scores, and related reference materials.
Use OneSearch to find items in these collections. Expert research assistance is available via Ask A Librarian or by contacting the Education, Music and Media staff.
Education, Music and Media can be found on the west side of the Lower Level of Bracken Library.
- Consult research guides for a range of music and education-related subjects.
- Meet with subject specialist librarians for help with research.
- Borrow equipment such as laptops, cameras, headphones, MIDI keyboards, or a podcasting microphones.
- Schedule instruction sessions with a subject specialist. Sessions are customized to address course goals and assignments.
- Study in spaces for both group and individual work.
- Reserve a meeting room with a computer and projector.
- Scan photos and documents on large format scanners.
- Listen to CDs on nearby CD players , Mac or PC computers.
- Listen to classic LPs on a turntable.