If you are enrolled at another college or university and want to take Ball State courses for credit to transfer back to your home institution, apply for guest student enrollment through the Office of the Registrar.

Apply Now

You must be in good standing at your school (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale) and be eligible to return immediately to your home institution.

Financial aid is not available for guest students.