Dates: March 14-16, 2019
The Ball State University School of Music is pleased to feature guest artist Popebama at the 49th Annual Festival of New Music. From March 14-16, 2019, the “noisily virtuosic” duo of Erin Rogers and Dennis Sullivan will perform adventurous works for saxophone and percussion over 5 concerts, including new works by Rick Burkhardt, Chin Ting Chan, and winners of the festival's call-for-scores.
Call for Scores
In collaboration with Popebama (Erin Rogers, saxophone; Dennis Sullivan, percussion), the School of Music is accepting submissions to be considered for performances at the 49th Annual Festival of New Music.
Composers of any age, nationality or institutional affiliation except those currently enrolled at or employed by Ball State University are eligible to submit scores.
(electronics accepted, but not required)
1) All submissions should be made electronically, and should include the following:
- Full score in PDF format
- If available, a recording (MP3 or WAV format) or link to download or stream
- Contact information including name, address, email, and a short bio or resume
2) Only one submission per composer will be considered for inclusion on the festival
3) Entries must be received by February 1, 2019
Attendance at the festival is encouraged but not required.
Please send all materials to email@example.com.
Contact Eleanor Trawick or Patrick Chan.