The Ball State Honor Band Festival allows students to perform in a musical ensemble with peers from around the region, become more excited about music and music making, and work with a distinguished conductor. Join us!
December 4, 2021
How to Join
Check back in September for active links
- Directors: please fill out a form to nominate your students (one form required for each student)
- Students: after your director nominates you, they will send you a link for a form to fill out
- TBA 2021: Director Nomination Forms and Student Info Forms Due (see "How to Join" above)
- TBA 2021: Students notified of acceptance to Ball State Honor Band Festival
- TBA 2021: Students pay fee to confirm participation in Ball State Honor Band Festival (see "Event Information" below)
Each accepted student will pay a registration fee. Meals are on your own; we will provide maps to dining options within walking distance of the music building.
A detailed schedule will be emailed to you upon the receipt of your registration fee. Tentative schedule:
- Saturday morning - sectionals and rehearsal
- Saturday afternoon - rehearsal and performance by the Ball State Wind Ensemble
- Saturday evening - perform in the High School Honor Band Concert
If you have any questions regarding the honor band, please contact the Ensembles Office at 765-285-9178.
To Be Announced