- Delivery: on campus
- Credits: 38
High-definition digital cameras, digital audio recording gear, and kit lighting are just a few of the items you’ll work with in our professional-caliber studios. Learn more.
It’s the digital age, and digital storytellers are in high demand across the marketplace—from companies to nonprofits to governments. Our master’s program empowers you to craft compelling stories that fully engage audiences and influence their world. You will also learn to investigate, research, and study issues related to new forms of digital media.
Skills You Will Learn
- proficiency in digital and transmedia design and production
- mastery of narrative substance and structure
- an understanding of the challenges, implications, and ethics of storytelling in a media-saturated age
- an advanced level of media- and communication-related theories
- professional research and writing skills
Achieving Academic Excellence
Take the Next Step
If you’d like to learn more about our Media master's degree, complete our online form. Or one of the best ways to get a true feel for Ball State is to see it for yourself, so schedule a visit today! And if you’re ready to apply, review our admission requirements and complete our online application.