Prepare yourself for a world connected by media. The Media Promotion and Management Minor is for students interested in the business side of media: how audiences are identified, how content is created for those audiences, and how it’s promoted and distributed across platforms.
Skills You Will Learn
- Develop creative ideas targeted to specific audiences
- Write strategic, persuasive messaging
- Navigate the basics of media law
- Promote content across media platforms and physical spaces
Learn By Doing
- Immersive learning experiences built into required classes
- Choose from a variety of electives to help you build the resume you want
- Alumni class visits offer networking and professional development opportunities
For a complete list of courses and their descriptions, please consult our course catalog.
This minor is not open to Department of Media majors in the Media Promotion and Management concentration.
How to Enroll
To declare this minor, contact your academic advisor.