Ball State University Offers Indiana College Core
Through Ball State University, you can complete the Indiana College Core 100 percent online or as a mix of online and dual credit courses offered on-site at your high school. The Indiana College Core is 30 hours of college-level, general education course work that are guaranteed to count toward your Ball State education.
Why Ball State Dual Credit?
When the Indiana College Core is earned in high school, it can help to save both time and money toward your college education. When earned through Ball State's Dual Credit Program, you receive:
Dual Credit Courses
- High-quality educators who teach onsite have been approved as Ball State adjunct faculty
- Online courses are taught by Ball State professors
- Courses held at your high school are completed during regular school hours
- Equivalent to college courses offered at Ball State
- Can be earned while satisfying high school graduation requirements
- Can be applied to a Ball State bachelor’s degree
- Can be transferred to a regionally accredited college or university
- Dual credit students save an average of $2,300 compared to non-dual credit students
- College credits earned help accelerate progress toward a bachelor’s degree
- Experienced and qualified staff are available to support students
Interested in starting soon? Apply for the Dual Credit to get started.
You can also contact James Hendrix at email@example.com or 765-285-6783 for more information.