CAP Executive Advisory Board Members
Catherine Baker, AIA. Principal at Landon Bone Baker Architects, Chicago.
- Harold E. Baker III, AIA, UIA, R.I.D. Founder and CEO of Baker Architects & Builders, LLC.
- Cynthia Bowen, FAICP. LEED AP. Director of Planning at Rundell Ernstberger Associates, APA National President.
- Marsh Davis, President of Indiana Landmarks, Indianapolis
- Gregory L. Erny. FAIA, NCARB. Founder and President of Architects + LLC, President of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Matthew De Geeter, ASID. Vice President for Education and Engagement, American Society of Interior Designers
- Lourenzo Giple, NCARB. Project Manager/Architectural Designer at Rottmann Collier Architects
- Michael Halstead. Founder of HALSTEAD Architects, Marion/Indianapolis.
- Sarah Hempstead, AIA, LEED AP. CEO and Principal-in-Charge of the Higher Education Studio at Schmidt Associates.
- Greg Jacoby, AIA. Principal, President, and COO of Browning Day (Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf.
- Timothy Kent, AIA, LEED AP BD C. Partner at Pappageorge Haymes Partners.
- Deb Kunce, FAIA, LEED AP. Managing Principal of CORE Planning Strategies.
- Christopher Lake, AIA, LEED AP. Partner with DELV Design, Indianapolis.
- Rebecca Leonard, FAICP, PLA, LEED AP, CNU-A. Founder of Lionheart Places LLC.
- Tim Liddy. Founder of Timothy Liddy / Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Milliken. Director of the Urban Land Institute, Indiana.
- Roger Neuenschwander, FAIA. Past president and executive chairman of tvsdesign. Member of the Ball State University Foundation Board of Directors and Temporary Director of Development for the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
- Robert Ramey. Project Engineer with F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co.
- Adriann Rhoades, LEED AP. Director of Planning, Design, and Consultation at Wabash College
- Larry Roan. Retired as vice president of business development with Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf in Indianapolis.
- Troy Thompson, AIA, LEED AP. Managing Partner with SmithGroup.
- Gary Vance, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP. President at Vance Consulting LLC.
- April Westcott, INASLA. Landscape Architect at Mark M. Holeman, Inc.
- Steven M. Woods, PLA. Senior Associate with CRJA-IBI Group, IBI Placemaking.
- Dave Ferguson, Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
- Tarek Mahfouz, Associate Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
Alumni Awards Program
The R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning seeks to advance the disciplines and professions of architecture, construction management, historic preservation, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, and urban planning. CAP’s alumni are critically important to realize this mission. The College’s alumni are found throughout the world in positions of prominence and leadership, addressing the resolution of societal needs through the design, construction, planning, and preservation of the physical environment. Through the CAP alumni awards program, the Executive Advisory Board and the College seek to recognize alumni who demonstrate outstanding professional success or achievement in their field of endeavor. Learn more.