CAP Executive Advisory Board Members:
Catherine Baker, AIA. Principal at Landon Bone Baker Architects, Chicago.
- Harold E. Baker III, AIA, UIA, R.I.D. Founder and CEO of Baker Architects & Builders, LLC.
- Cynthia Bowen, FAICP. LEED AP. Director of Planning at Rundell Ernstberger Associates, APA National President.
- Gregory L. Erny. AIA, NCARB. Founder and President of Architects + LLC, President of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Michael Halstead. Founder of HALSTEAD Architects, Marion/Indianapolis.
- Trinity Hart. Vice President and Principal at Deylen Realty, Inc.
- Sarah Hempstead, AIA, LEED AP. CEO and Principal-in-Charge of the Higher Education Studio at Schmidt Associates.
- Greg Jacoby. Principal and the Chief Operating Officer of Browning Day Mullins Diedorf.
- Timothy Kent, AIA, LEED AP BD C. Partner at Pappageorge Haymes Partners.
- Deb Kunce, FAIA, LEED AP. Managing Principal of CORE Planning Strategies.
- Christopher Lake, AIA, LEED AP. Partner with DELV Design, Indianapolis.
- Rebecca Leonard, FAICP, PLA, LEED AP, CNU-A. Founder of Lionheart Places LLC.
- Tim Liddy. Founder of Timothy Liddy / Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Milliken. Director of the Urban Land Institute, Indiana.
- Roger Neuenschwander, FAIA. Past president and executive chairman of tvsdesign. Member of the Ball State University Foundation Board of Directors.
- Donald R. Powell, Jr., AIA, NCARB, RID. Principal-In-Charge at BOKAPowell, Dallas.
- Robert Ramey. Project Engineer with F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co.
- Adriann Rhoades, LEED AP. Pre-construction Manager F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co.
- Larry Roan. Retired as vice president of business development with Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf in Indianapolis.
- Troy Thompson, AIA, LEED AP. Managing Partner with SmithGroupJJR.
- Gary Vance, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP.
- April Westcott, INASLA. Manager of Design and Specifications with Design Source.
- Steven M. Woods, PLA. Senior Associate with CRJA-IBI Group.
Alumni Awards Program
The College seeks to advance the disciplines and professions of architecture, construction management, historic preservation, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, and urban planning. CAP’s alumni are critically important to realize this mission. The College’s alumni are found throughout the world in positions of prominence and leadership, addressing the resolution of societal needs through the design, construction, planning, and preservation of the physical environment. Through the CAP alumni awards program, the Executive Advisory Board and the College seek to recognize alumni who demonstrate outstanding professional success or achievement in their field of endeavor.
The College and the CAP:Executive Advisory Board administers the recognition program. This is a peer-reviewed awards program comprised of Executive Advisory Board committee members who will make the selections for all awards.
Awards to be Given
Two types of awards will be presented annually:
- Distinguished Alumnus Award–given to selected alumni with 15 or more years of professional experience who have achieved positions of eminence and national/international reputations.
- Award of Outstanding Achievement–given to selected alumni who are making outstanding contributions to their professions and to society.