CAP Executive Advisory Board Members
Catherine Baker, FAIA. Founder of Nowhere Collaborative, LLC, Boswell, IN + Chicago.
- Harold E. Baker III, AIA, UIA, R.I.D. Founder/Principal of Baker Architects Planners Builders, LLC.
- Cynthia Bowen, FAICP. LEED AP. Partner & Director of Planning at Rundell Ernstberger Associates, Indianapolis.
- Marsh Davis, President and CEO of Indiana Landmarks, Indianapolis
- Gregory L. Erny, FAIA, NCARB. Founder and President of Architects + LLC, First Vice President/President Elect of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Reno, NV.
- Matthew De Geeter, ASID, LEED AP. Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, American Society of Interior Designers, Washington, DC.
- Lourenzo Giple, Assoc. AIA, NOMA. Deputy Director of Planning, Preservation, and Design, Department of Metropolitan Development, City of Indianapolis.
- Michael Halstead, President, Partner & Registered Architect of HALSTEAD Architects, Marion/Indianapolis.
- Sarah Hempstead, AIA, LEED AP. CEO and Principal-in-Charge of the Higher Education Studio at Schmidt Associates, Indianapolis.
- Greg Jacoby, AIA. Principal, President, and CEO of Browning Day, Indianapolis.
- Timothy Kent, AIA, NCARB. Partner at Pappageorge Haymes Partners, Chicago.
- Christopher Lake, AIA, LEED AP. Partner/C-Founder at DELV Design, Indianapolis.
- Rebecca Leonard, FAICP, PLA, LEED AP, CNU-A. Founder of Lionheart Places LLC, Austin, TX.
- Tim Liddy, Founder and President of Timothy Liddy + Associates, Inc., Westfield, IN.
- Adriann Rhoades, LEED AP. Director of Planning, Design, and Construction at Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN.
- Larry Roan. Retired as vice president of business development with Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf in Indianapolis.
- Troy Thompson, AIA, LEED AP. Managing Partner & CEO at SmithGroup.
- Gary Vance, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP. President at Vance Consulting LLC, Indianapolis.
- April Westcott, FASLA. Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture, Ball State University.
- Dave Ferguson, Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
- Andrea Swartz, Associate Dean of the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.
Alumni Awards Program
The R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning seeks to advance the disciplines and professions of architecture, construction management, historic preservation, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, and urban planning. CAP’s alumni are critically important to realize this mission. The College’s alumni are found throughout the world in positions of prominence and leadership, addressing the resolution of societal needs through the design, construction, planning, and preservation of the physical environment. Through the CAP alumni awards program, the Executive Advisory Board and the College seek to recognize alumni who demonstrate outstanding professional success or achievement in their field of endeavor. Learn more.