Disabled vehicles are not excused from Ball State University parking rules and regulations and should be attended to promptly.

If your vehicle is disabled on Ball State University-owned or -controlled property, you must notify University Police immediately.

To notify University Police, call 765-285-1111.

Tickets issued prior to notification of the University Police will not be cleared.

Questions or Concerns?

Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.

Send Question or Comment       Contact Us