Departments are encouraged to show their Homecoming spirit and decorate their offices during Homecoming week! Judging will take place on Friday, October 14. Prizes will be awarded for several categories.
- Decorating will be judged on creativity and appearance, as well as adherence to the current Homecoming theme, "Chirp! Chirp! Fever".
- There is no entry fee for the department decorating contest.
- All departments must abide by the rules and regulations established by Ball State, as well as all fire and safety codes.
- A member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will get in touch with the office contact person to set up a time for judging. Winners will be announced on the Homecoming website, and a member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will contact the winning department to make arrangements for prize presentations.
- For additional information, contact the Homecoming Office at 765-285-1083 or by email.