Departments are encouraged to show their Homecoming spirit and decorate their offices during Homecoming week! Judging will take place on Friday, October 11. Prizes will be awarded for several categories.
2019 Department Decorating Contest Winners
- Overall: Office of Greek Life
- Most Ball State Spirit: Accounts Payable
- Most Related to the Homecoming Theme: Sociology Department
- Most Creative: Office of Student Life
- Community Engagement Award: Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Decorating will be judged on creativity and appearance, as well as adherence to the current Homecoming theme, "Let the Good Times Soar."
- There is no entry fee for the department decorating contest.
- All departments must abide by the rules and regulations established by Ball State, as well as all fire and safety codes.
- A member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will get in touch with the office contact person to set up a time for judging. Winners will be announced on the Homecoming web site, and a member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will contact the winning department to make arrangements for prize presentations.
- For additional information, contact the Homecoming Office at 765-285-1083 or by email.