Going strong since 1987, Air Jam is Ball State's most popular Homecoming event! Come watch student organizations dance and compete in the annual lip-sync competition.
WATCH AIR JAM 2023 HERE
Air Jam 2023 Winners
- Greek Winner: Kappa Delta & Sigma Chi
- Greek Runner Up: Alpha Gamma Delta & Phi Sigma Kappa
- Residence Hall Winner: Park/DeHority
- Independent Winner: Outlet
- Independent Runner Up: Rhythms Dance Troupe
- Crowd Favorite: Delta Zeta & Delta Tau Delta
- Overall Winner: Outlet
How to Enter the Competition
Groups must submit the entry form by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 26.
All groups who turn in an entry form will be submitted into a lottery. The lottery drawing will take place during an Instagram Live event, which starts at 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 28 on the Ball State Homecoming Instagram page.
The first 20 teams drawn from the lottery system will compete in the show. Song choices will be given based on the order of the group drawing, 1 through 20.
There is a $200 non-refundable entry fee for each team selected in the lottery system. Payment must be received from those 20 teams by Thursday, October 5. Each team must have a minimum of five people and a maximum of 20.
Questions? Contact the Homecoming Office at 765-285-1408 or email us.
Purchase your tickets in advance to ensure you get a seat to one of Homecoming’s most popular events!
- Tickets are $15 each.
- If your large group would like to sit together, you can order group tickets in advance until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, October 5.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Emens Box Office from October 11 through the day of the show (if available).
- Everyone must have a ticket to get into Air Jam. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The contact person listed on the advance group ticket form may pick up their group tickets from the Emens Box Office beginning Wednesday, October 11.
Questions about tickets? Contact Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539