Going strong since 1987, Air Jam is Ball State's most popular Homecoming event! Come watch student organizations dance and compete in the annual lip-sync competition.
- Date: Thursday, October 21
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Emens Auditorium
How to Enter the Competition
Groups must submit the entry form below by Thursday, September 23.
All groups who turn in an entry form will be submitted into a lottery. The lottery drawing will take place during a Facebook Live event, which starts at 5 p.m. on September 27 on the Ball State Homecoming Facebook page.
The first 20 teams drawn from the lottery system will compete in the show. Song choices will be given based on order of the group drawing, 1 through 20.
There is a $150 non-refundable entry fee for each team selected in the lottery system. Payment must be received from those 20 teams by Thursday, October 7. Each team must have a minimum of five people and maximum of 20.
Purchase your tickets in advance to ensure you get a seat to one of Homecoming’s most popular events!
● Tickets are $15 each
● If your large group would like to sit together, you can order group tickets in advance here until 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 7.
● Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Emens Box Office from October 11 through the day of the show (if available).
● Please note however, there is a limit of 10 tickets per person purchased at the Emens box office, while you can order up to 100 through the advanced group ticket order form linked above.
● The contact person listed on the advance group ticket form may pick up their group tickets from the Emens Box Office beginning October 13.
● Everyone must have a ticket to get in to Air Jam. NO EXCEPTIONS!