Going strong since 1987, Air Jam is Ball State's most popular Homecoming event! Come watch student organizations dance and compete in the annual lip-sync competition.
Congratulations to our 2018 Air Jam Winners
- Residence Hall Winner: Brayton/Clevenger
- Greek Runner Up: Alpha Gamma Delta & Phi Delta Theta
- Greek Winner: Pi Beta Phi & Alpha Tau Omega
- Independent Runner Up: University Singers
- Independent Winner: Outlet
- Overall Winner: Outlet
- Crowd Favorite: Alpha Gamma Delta & Phi Delta Theta
- Date: Thursday, October 18
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Emens Auditorium
How to Enter the Competition
Groups must submit an entry form by email between September 12 and September 23.
All groups who turn in an entry form will be submitted into a lottery. The lottery drawing will take place at the conclusion of the Royalty Homecoming Night Live Show on September 25 in the Student Center Ballroom.
At least one representative from each group must be present when group names are drawn. The first 20 teams drawn from the lottery system will compete in the show.
There is a $100 non-refundable entry fee for each team selected in the lottery system. Payment must be received from those 20 teams by Thursday, October 4 at 4 p.m. Each team must have a minimum of five people and maximum of 20.
Download More Info (PDF)
Tickets are $15 each. Each person may buy up to 10 tickets for the show, with a valid ID.
You may buy tickets in one of two ways:
- in person – Visit the Emens Box Office beginning October 8.
- order in advance – Download and submit our order form.
For additional information, call the Homecoming Office at 765-285-1083 or email us.