The Physical Therapy Department is located in the basement of the Ball State University Student Health Center room 008. Physical therapy services are funded by the Health Fee. Students who have paid the Health Fee are eligible for physical therapy services. Enrolled students who were not automatically charged the Health Fee will be required to pay the Health Fee in order to receive physical therapy services.
Scheduling an Appointment
1. All initial appointments are made in person.
2. Please bring your order from your healthcare provider such as a physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant during the hours of 8AM-4PM.
3. You will be asked to complete a new patient packet, so allow 10-15 minutes.
4. Once this has been completed, you will be scheduled for your first appointment.
5. Please call 765-285-1106 if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
1. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
2. You must present a valid BSU ID and other official picture ID (such as a driver's license).
3. Check in at the desk on the lower level room 008.
4. Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement.
Late and No-Show Policy
1. Students/Employees who come to the Health Center past the start time of their appointment may be rescheduled.
2. Students who do not call and cancel their appointment will be charged a $25 fee that will be billed to their Ball State University E-bill account. You must call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. This will allow us to offer the appointment slot to another student who needs to be evaluated.
The Physical Therapy Department is administered by IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Services.
Our Physical Therapy Department does not provide physical therapy services for students who have third party referrals, eg. workman's comp for jobs outside of BSU, motor vehicle accidents.