December 12, 13, or January 3
If you’ve confirmed your enrollment, we’ll send your Orientation invitation in early November with instructions to register online for your desired date.
Please note that a $50 student matriculation fee will be added to your first-semester bursar statement for Orientation.
- Register soon after your invitation arrives. Sessions fill up quickly.
- You’ll need your Ball State username and password to register.
- Each registered student receives a $5 meal card to use at our dining facilities during Orientation.
- Register your family members, too. Don’t forget to reserve local lodging if you’re staying overnight.
- Take placement exams before you attend to earn early college credit.
Need to change your date? Call us at 765-285-8290.
A complete schedule will be provided to you upon check-in.
8:30–9 a.m.: Registration
9–10 a.m.: Welcome/Campus Information
10–11 a.m.: Campus Community Break Out Sessions
11–11:45 a.m.: Lunch
Noon–3 p.m.: “Making It Official” (Academic Advising, course registration, Ball State ID, tour)