You must notify Ball State Veterans Affairs whenever you add or drop a class. Failure to report changes is viewed as a serious matter by the Department of Veterans Affairs. You may be required to pay back any benefits that you received as a result of over payment.

Change in Program or Major

If you have a change in program or major you will need to go to and complete a Form 1995-Request for Change of Program form.

You will also need to notify Ball State Veterans Affairs of the change in one of three ways: