The Miller College of Business offers graduate assistant positions in each of our academic departments and the college for full-time graduate business students.
Students hired by the departments in Miller College are required to work 20 hours a week. Graduate assistants may be asked to perform duties and responsibilities such as grading homework from undergraduate courses, tutoring undergraduate students, and conducting library research for several professors.
- Applied Business Studies
- Center for Business and Economic Research – General Research and Editing
- Center for Business and Economic Research – Research and Statistical Analysis
- Finance and Insurance
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Miller College
- Tuition is waived with the exception of a dedicated fee.
- No out-of-state fees are charged for students holding assistantships.
- Graduate assistants are also paid a competitive stipend over an academic year and receive a 10 percent discount at most local bookstores.
How to Apply
You must be officially admitted to a graduate degree program in the university to be eligible for an assistantship. You may apply online or request materials by contacting the Graduate Business Programs office at 765-285-1931.
The deadline for applications for fall semester is April 1.