If you’re a working professional, you can earn a credential in a specific area of business that’s worthy of your resume. Not only does the graduate certificate appear on your graduate transcript, it’s a sign of motivation to your employer.
Certificates are “stackable.” When you complete certificates in the two areas of business essentials and/or business administration, the courses can be applied to the MBA. Your choice of a third certificate, plus fulfillment of the MBA admission requirements, leads you towards completion of the MBA.
- Certificates consist of four classes and can be finished in a year or less – even while working full-time.
- Courses are taught by MBA faculty that hold doctorates in their areas of business.
- We’ve made applying to the certificate program simple: No GRE or GMAT required.
- You can take certificate programs in Fall, Spring, or Summer terms.
- All certificates are offered 100% online for complete flexibility.
- To apply to the MBA, the GRE or GMAT are not required if you earn at least a 3.0 GPA in your certificate course work.
We offer six graduate certificates: