Explore more than 100,000 drawings and renderings by practitioners across Indiana, from the 19th Century through today, in our comprehensive Drawings and Documents Archive.
These resources fuel our community projects and enrich the research of our faculty, students, and community partners. The projects and literature that has emerged from many of our centers and institutes is featured within the archive and the Architecture Library and exhibits.
- records about Indiana’s historic sites, structures, and districts
- biographical information about Hoosier’ leading architects, landscape architects, planners, engineers, and builders
- photographs and business records of more than 40 Indiana firms and agencies
- reference materials used throughout history of the professional practice
- maps, atlases, and aerial photographs
- professional equipment, tools, and trade catalogues
- drawings and specifications related to Ball State University
Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.‐5 p.m.
Friday: By appointment
Architecture Building, Room 120
*We observe all major and university holidays and observances.