Unless otherwise stated below, unopened items purchased from the Technology Store can be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date for a full refund. Opened items may be returned as long as they are in good, working condition and include the original packaging/contents. Opened item returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Accessories purchased from the Technology Store that are found to have manufacturer defects may be exchanged for like merchandise.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Products
A device is classified as dead on arrival (DOA) if it shows symptoms of hardware failure and/or is inoperable upon first use. If you suspect your device is DOA, contact the Technology Store within 30 days of the purchase date. Our hardware repair team will work with the vendor to determine whether repairs or a replacement are necessary.
Items received as part of a promotion (e.g., a free item with purchase) may be subject to an alternative return policy, which may involve the purchaser working directly with the vendor to resolve the issue.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
Items not eligible for returns include:
- special or custom-configured orders
- items that have to be activated at the time of purchase (e.g., an Apple gift card)
- opened storage devices (e.g., flash drives, external hard drives, SD memory cards, etc.)
- opened headphones
- products damaged after the time of purchase
- opened or used school supplies
- clearance, discontinued, or demo devices