The Aspire Creative Arts Program wishes to support students in their creation or presentation of creative works. Eligible projects are usually found in the categories of music, theater, dance visual arts, and creative writing. Please see our guidelines for a more detailed list of examples.
For this competition the maximum amount of money awarded is $700 for graduate students, $300 for all others, which can be used to cover supplies, expenses, equipment, and travel (SEET) costs. We ask students to have a faculty mentor and to work closely with them while preparing for this competition.
Please review the competition guide for more information. Apply for this grant through our online portal. Recipients must also provide a final report.
Fall Deadline for Graduate, October 20
Fall Deadline for Undergraduate, November 10
Spring Deadline for Graduate, January 20
Spring Deadline for Undergraduate, February 10
Congratulations to the following recipients of this grant for the 2022-2023 Academic Year:
- Sarah Zimmerman (CFA) - Sit Still, Stand Straight, Speak Softly
- Ellen Leigh (CFA) - Enmesh
- Daria Buschur (CCIM) - The Only Alternative
- Sam Joslin (CFA) - Lumpies
- Erica, O'Connor (CFA) - Growth in Vulnerability
- Caroline Nardino (CFA) - La voix humaine by Francis Poulenc (1899-1963): A self-directed project with a performance guide and a proposal for staging
For questions regarding the Aspire program, please contact the program’s manager or email us.