The ASPiRE Creative Arts Program wishes to support students in their creation or presentation of creative works. Eligible projects are usually found in the categories of music, theater, dance visual arts, and creative writing. Please see our guidelines for a more detailed list of examples.
For this competition the maximum amount of money awarded is $700 for graduate students, $300 for all others, which can be used to cover SEET-related costs. We ask students to have a faculty mentor and to work closely with them while preparing for this competition.
Please review the competition guide for more information. Apply for this grant through our online portal. Recipients must also provide a final report.
Fall Deadline for Graduate, October 20
Fall Deadline for Undergraduate, November 10
Spring Deadline for Graduate, January 20
Spring Deadline for Undergraduate, February 10
Congratulations to the following recipients of this grant for the 2021-2022 Academic Year:
- Natalie Lowe (CFA) - A Whereness
- Emily Reuben (CCIM) - Racism at the Rivi
- Sam Wilderman (CCIM) - LGBTQ Sober Safe Spaces Documentary Project
- Shelbie Warner (CFA) - Midwest Fever Dream
- Riley Walker (CFA) - Curious Realities
- Zach Bundy (CCIM) - Documentary on Non-Binary, Gender Nonconforming, and Transgender Actors in Theatre/Film
For questions regarding the ASPiRE Program, please contact the program’s manager or email us.